Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cheap Thrills

I'm suppose to be on a shopping ban while I am in unemployment land looking for a job and also saving for an apartment with my partner for early next year. Having said that I could not resist some cheap thrills in the form of the following 4 dresses for the grand total of $50!






Love this dress. In the warmer months this will be a perfect transition dress from daytime to night time.






Material of the dress was a bit thinner and dress was more fitted then I thought, but I think it will be perfect for a night out kind of dress.







This is my favorite dress! Even prettier in real life. Will be so nice to wear as a throw on dress in the warmer months, either dressed up for work or casual for the weekend.





Looks very simple but perfect for work - when I get a job!




Ok back on the shopping ban bandwagon! Next new purchases will probably be in the form of birthday presents as it'll be my birthday next month. Have my eye of a few TopShop items!

3 comments:

  1. OMG orange dress looks amazing!!!
    GET OUT. so cheap.
    And fingers crossed for a job soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirt cheap!!! Which is the best kind of course. Good luck in your job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words ladies!

    Yes agreed, nothing better then the combo of shopping + bargains!!

    ReplyDelete